Our Qualified Podiatrists at AMA Podiatry conduct a full biomechanical assessment of your skeletal system before any Orthotic recommendations are considered.
This Skeletal assessment includes:
- Biomechanical assessment, we carry out a full assessment of the patient checking the body and underlying skeletal system for any alignment issues.
- Including non-weight bearing anatomical examination, muscle testing and non-weight bearing lower limb posture assessment.
- Pathology: We check medical and family history which may be a cause of any lower limb or foot abnormalities.
- Gait assessment and shoe function: We conduct a full digital gait assessment, checking walking and running.
- Footwear analysis: Checking that the shoe provides support and function for your feet.
- Paediatric assessment: early detection of motion and postural problems included in a thorough examination.
AMA Podiatry will then prescribe a treatment plan which may include, referral to other health practioners, orthotic therapy, or specialist treatment.
More Information or Make a Booking
For more information on how we can help you, please call us on 9576 9495 or complete our enquiry form: Enquiry Form